Oct 5, 2016

Free weekend

All the weekends since 20th of August I competed: WOC, DM (Regional Champs), Swedish Champs in long, where I ran qualification after everyone and public race next day, Swedish Champs in middle and relay. The weekend 1-2 of October was dedicated to Suunto Games and WOC 2017 camp in Estonia, but I had not got my visa in time, so was required to stay at home in Stockholm.


As long as club mate and friend of mine went to Australia for best half of the year and provide me with his car, I got the opportunity to visit some forests, where it is not possible to get with SL (Stockholm public transport system).
Main focus for next year for me will be sprint and middle distances. Mainly because Ukrainian team will participate in World Games, which are very important for national federation. So do I want or not, I have to run fast.
Saturday I ran 10x1000(3')/1'.
Sunday I went in area around Tyresta National Park. It's not allowed to have the competitions there, but it's ok to have a training.
In spring there were 2 days of competitions Järladubbeln, so the courses were set already.



Nice forest, nice maps, especially second one and nice sunny weather.
Could be nice to have beautiful swedish blond in a company.

Coming weekend many clubs will run 25manna relay, so do I.
I still hope to visit Estonia this year.
After 25manna there will be just Smalandskavlen left (29-30 of October).
No one from Ukrainian team is going to run final stage of World Cup in Switzerland. I had a wish, but it's a bit expensive and complicated to sort out all the stuff alone: accommodation, transport, food.
There is a possibility to run Norwegian Champs in ultralong distance ─ Blodslitet (22 of October), but you know, it's 25 tough kilometers. So I would probably skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment