Oct 9, 2016

25manna and -korten

8 of October 25manna relay was held



25manna is a relay where each team has 25 runners of all age.
1 leg as normal, 1 person.
2 leg is normal, 1 person.
And then 3-7 legs are for 4 persons per each leg. So it makes 20 persons.
Then again 8 or 23 leg is for 1 person.
And 24 and 25 are also for 1 person.

This year I ran 2 leg.
I went out +2:16 behind the leaders.
Valentin Novikov started just some seconds in front of me. Even the course was forked I used his back a lot. Finely we (or he) caught up the group which was in front.
I went in the lead of that group just before arena passage (to collect all the cheers, which was not belong to me). Continue towards the end with small second miss here and there and came to the finish at 3 place, +1:51 behind the leaders (actually that guy which came 1 ─ Elias Kuukka, Tampereen Pyrinto (FIN) ─ did very well, because he was alone and we were in the group and he managed to loss only 25 seconds to me).
So, I was quite a good boy that day with help of others.
But result of Carl Godager Kaas made a bit of asspain for me.
Livelox (gps replay), results 2nd leg.

Then all the team had more or less steady performance, so we finished at 10th place.
Results, results with names.

Podium

Prize for everyone from the team (for top 10 teams)

In Sunday we run followed public events 25mannakorten. They are not that popular as 25manna, because many runner went home. Anyway, there is still 3000+ competitors.
I had a goal to perform as good as I could, because it's more or less my "second home terrain" so I have some advantage and can kick few world elite asses.
The beginning of the course was typical for southern Stockholm. I miss to the 1st control, then to 5th, 6th and many others. Probably 2 or 3 minutes (no proper split times available).
I kick my elite ass as it suppose to, simply means I shit myself fully.
5th place, +1:33 to Matthias Kyburz.


Results, splits, livelox (my track is weird in places).

I still not got my visa. But still hope to visit Estonia.
Next event probably is Smalandskavlen (5 legs relay) in 3 weeks. 

1 comment: