Sep 26, 2016

Swedish champs in middle and relay

23 of September was qualification of middle distance.

M21 had 5 qualification heats. Top 8 from each heat gets to the final. In heat A all 4 Ravinen runners made it to the final.
Results. Map in Livelox.

24 of September was final of middle distance. I had understand nothing on my way to 1st control after I passed the marsh.

I never saw the black circle. And I stop on track of forest workers, which was not at the map. So I realize I don't know where I am. Lost around 30 seconds.
Then I continue push hard and made few more small mistakes:



Here I went to much right. Around 25-30 seconds miss.
Those mistakes was the price of victory, so I took 4th place. The victory went to Albin Ridefelt.
Results (all), splits. GPS tracking: tulospalvelu, 2D Rerun.


And 25th, in Sunday, we fought in relay. Last year we took 3 place.
Kalle Bergman came back from the woods with 1 minute behind the leaders.
I started my second leg in the group. Quite soon we caught some runners, but not all of them. We had 2 arena passages. So soon after first arena passage we caught main group and all made big mistake at 14th control with 1:30 loss.

Then I continue more or less well and caught them once again. We had forking on the second last control, so I went in the lead and managed to finish first from 2nd leg.
Gustav did well and won the finish battle for the gold.

Results, GPS replay 3rd leg: tulospalvelu, 2D Rerun.
Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment