Sep 17, 2013

Sianki/ Сянки

From August 28 till September 3 I spent time in Sianki.
С 28 августа по 3 сентября я провёл время в Сянках.

The village situated very close to polish border. Near the village, as I understood, situated center for rehabilitation for disabled persons. Some persons from my city - Dniepropetrovsk - skip this trip, so I was invited to take part as course setter for orienteering.
There is one map aroud the village. Actualy, maybe it was the map 10 years ago, but now it's more looks like the scheme. First two days I ran orienteering, but than I decide to do only running sessions and setting out the courses for disabled persons.
Anyway, it was nice trip. There is nice place and views. As I know, there is a plan to make orienteering maps in a future.

Село находится очень близко к польской границе. Рядом с селом есть, как я понял, цент реабилитации инвалидов. Несколько человек из Днепра не приехало, поэтому меня пригласили быть там тренером-постановщиком дистанций по ориентированию.
Вокруг села есть карта. Вернее была раньше, т.к. сейчас это лучше, чем схема, но не спортивная карта. Первые два дня я честно для себя отбегал ориентирование по всей карте и дальше со спокойной душой просто тренировался и ставил дистанции для спортсменов-инвалидов.

Map/ карта.

Anyway, it was nice trip. There is nice place and views. As I know, there is a plan to make orienteering maps in a future.
В общем и целом понравилось. Место хорошее. Вроде, у руководства есть планы рисовать там карты, что хорошо.

No comments:

Post a Comment