Mar 30, 2011

Recovery

Not many reports from december, as you can see. So, here you are.
Recovery goes good. But is good enough?

In late december I started some activity in regional orienteering. I helped to organise some competitions and also few trainings for my junior clubmates.
When comes a middle of january I visited my doctor which said that an incision healths pretty good and I may start puting some activity on to my leg. So, what I did.
Recovery started from swimming (from 2 to 5 times in week). After few weeks I included fast walk (up to 3 times in week), when you push your foot almost same power as when you run, but without flying phase. After I included few trainings on bike:
with watching video from WOC 2008, which inspire me well.
Then comes indoor physical trainings with our juniors.
And almost after 2 months of all alternative trainings, in middle of march I done first running.
Since than I done few orienteering sessions:
A part of new map in our region. Shulgovka:

And a map not far away from Dnepr. Kirovskoe:
 So, what is going to be next? Difficult to say for now. In few days I'll organise night selection races for my clubmates for Jukola 2011. After that there will be a Junior Ukrainian Champs in Tsiurupyns, almost same places as last years in late october. But I'm not to plan for now to go there.
There is time to entry on NORT until 15 of april, but probably I'll also pass this competitions.
Also for now I'm not planing to take part in this years WOC. Maybe in last World Cup stages (Czech's and Suisse's).

There is no any pain in foot during a run for now, but some pain in evening.

Some photos from mobile from last months:

Me in hospital direct after surgery with my Archipelag's teammate Sergei:

A grave of cossack Baraban in Kirovskoe ( placed 200 m. to north-west from control 2):

Brutal winter fishing in Dnepropetrovsk. Not the best place and time, Tero.:


Also people collect some juice from trees. Orlovshina:

Waterfall in Suhachevka:


And a lake from the bottom of ravine:

That's all for now ;)

6 comments:

  1. Are you in the morgue on the 2nd photo?
    I have never heard about Ukrainiane (is it wright??) modern history. But on your photo it seems like you are in the war now or was in the closest past. Is it true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd photo is from cemetery. But this cemetery is in forest, because there is not enough free space in cemeteries near the towns.
    Ukrainian - wright.
    Yes, we are in war now. 5,981,500 ukrainians has died during last 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. on the 3th and 4th photos people fishing because there in not enough food for all.
    on 5th collecting juice, due to there is no any other juices.
    6th. our national property. legendary Suhachevka's waterfalls.
    on the last one you can see the biggest river in country. other rivers are empty now because all water was used for tanks and airplanes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot, I have check some video from youtube and find the names of the enemies you are fighting against - it is called (I am sorry again, maybe I have missed wright spelling) MILITSIYA. I also read from our newspaper that Russia have the same problem with war up to the last year, but now they finally made the police to protect russian peoples and it goes very well. Why you dont do the same, I havnt find any info about ukrainian police, It is so simple? I guess all the european countries have police for a while...
    And what about food? You write that lot of peoples have nothing to eat, but why thay dont go to find some job?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice that you are recovering! Hope to see you in Tyrving racing suit soon!

    Best regards,
    Martin Ivarsson
    IL Tyrving

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aωеsome! Іts гeally amazing paragraph, I have got much cleаr
    ideа cοnсеrnіng from thіѕ post.
    Feel free to surf my web page : blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete